Friday, June 12, 2015

UP (Jawbone) sleep tracker does not detect my sleepwalking

As with the B1 sleep tracker, UP from Jawbone has the capability to detect sleep interruptions. So here also I looked at the detection rate of my sleepwalking events being labelled a sleep interruptions.
As the graph below show, UP very rarely sees my sleepwalking events as a sleep interruptions (data in purple).
Overall only 8.6% of my sleepwalking events are seen as a sleep interruptions by UP. And for a BCSL at level 5 (the level at which I am going out of bed) the detection rate is 47%.
If I include the "no data" category (when the device temporarily stops recording my sleep, which could be from the software not recognizing a sleep interruption) the rates are 12.1% and 54% respectively.
It is interesting to note that those values are relatively similar to those obtained with the B1 sleep tracker.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    best sleep tracker

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    sleep monitor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayazoe,

      I would love to share my experience with other people. And even more to hear back from other sleepwalker and find a way to better understand this condition.
      And finally do something about it!!

      Delete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    best sleep app

    ReplyDelete