Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Time of falling asleep has no effect on my sleepwalking

As part of my investigation of what factor impacts my sleepwalking, I looked at the effect of the time at which I fell asleep. One of the goal here is to see if my body has an ideal time at which I should be falling asleep to minimize my sleepwalking.

The time at which I fall asleep does not correlate with any of my sleepwalking scores, as the graphs below show.
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
The decreased average time between events (graph E) in all categories compared to the 21:30-22:00 group is most likely due to the low number of data points in that category and as such should not be considered significant.

Data exclude nights with clonazepam and are normalized for the effect of coffee and tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment