Friday, June 19, 2015

Alcohol has no impact on my sleepwalking

As part of my investigation of what factor impacts my sleepwalking, I looked at the effect of alcohol. The most likely guess is that it would render my sleepwalking worst. And so the main goal here is to see how much alcohol (even a small amount) is a bad idea being a sleepwalker.

Interestingly alcohol has no impact on my sleepwalking, as the graphs below show.
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
Additionally, the type of alcoholic beverage drank is not correlated with any of my sleepwalking scores, as graphs G to L below show.
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
Data exclude nights with clonazepam and are normalized for the effect of coffee and tiredness.

Last updated: 24 Sept 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment