Friday, June 19, 2015

Sleeping alone or with a partner does not impact my sleepwalking

As part of my investigation of what factor impacts my sleepwalking, I looked at the effect of sleeping alone or with a partner. This is another measurement of a psychological factor potentially impacting my sleepwalking.

As the data below show sleeping alone or with my partner has no impact on my sleepwalking (see graphs A, B, D, E and F).
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
Interestingly, sleeping alone for more than 1 night consecutively has also no impact on my sleepwalking, as graphs G to K below show.
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
Data exclude nights with clonazepam and are normalized for the effect of coffee and tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment