Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My general mood is not correlated to my sleepwalking

As part of my investigation of what factor impacts my sleepwalking, I looked at the effect of my mood at the time of going to bed. This is the best measure I have so far to identify some psychological component being my sleepwalking.

My overall mood at the time of going to bed does not correlate with my sleepwalking, as the graphs below show.
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
This is a weak criteria to use as defining my mood is inherently subjective. But here again the goal was to see if there is any strong trend, which is not the case.
Data exclude nights with clonazepam and are normalized for the effect of coffee and tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment