Thursday, August 13, 2015

Moon phases do not impact my sleepwalking (more data needed)

As part of my investigation of what factor impacts my sleepwalking, I looked at the effect of the moon. I do not believe this would have an impact but since I have the data I looked at it.

So far I cannot see any statistically significant correlation between the phases of the moon and any of my sleepwalking score, as the graphs below show. Unfortunately I have too little data so far to be conclusive. Getting about 100 points for each condition would be ideal, but that means not before 2022!!
Average values, +/- SEM. % variation and statistical significance are indicated (if less than 1%)
Data exclude nights with clonazepam and are normalized for the effect of coffee and tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment